วันเสาร์ที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Stairway to Heaven on classical guitar

Stairway to Heaven on classical guitar Video Clips. Duration : 5.13 Mins.


NEW CD! I am proud to announce the release of my second solo album called "Distant Love". Please go to my web site at www.per-olovkindgren.com for sound samples! Free shipping all over the world! "Stairway to Heaven" is a song by the British rock group Led Zeppelin, composed by guitarist Jimmy Page and vocalist Robert Plant. I post this because many have asked me to do this. I normally don't do requests, so please don't ask. Arranged for Solo Guitar by Stan Ayeroff. My own compositions and some arrangements (not this one) can be bought at http Love and peace! Per-Olov ______ There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold And she's buying a stairway to heaven And when she gets there she knows if the stores are closed With a word she can get what she came for Woe oh oh oh oh oh And she's buying a stairway to heaven There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure And you know sometimes words have two meanings In a tree by the brook there's a songbird who sings Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven Woe oh oh oh oh oh And she's buying a stairway to heaven There's a feeling I get when I look to the west And my spirit is crying for leaving In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees And the voices of those who stand looking Woe oh oh oh oh oh And she's buying a stairway to heaven And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune Then the piper will lead us to reason And a new day will dawn for those who stand long And the forest will echo with ...

Tags: per-olov, kindgren, music, guitar, classical, jean-mairet, led, zeppelin, stairway, to, heaven, Andante, Largo

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น