วันพุธที่ 14 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

The Haunting of Sunshine Girl - Worst Day ever part 1

The Haunting of Sunshine Girl - Worst Day ever part 1 Tube. Duration : 2.72 Mins.


www.TheHauntingOfSunshineGirl.com So this is me approaching the house that I thought was connected to my Dad. Here's the first video. I think there will be seven in all to cover what basically amounts to the worst day ever in my life. I don't know what this has to do with the ghosts but there's definitely a connection as you will see by watching all seven. Not only is there a super scary guy who came out of nowhere but there's also many other creepy things that happened that make me believe there is a definite connection with the haunting that has been going on in my house. But again, how does this have anything to do with my Dad? And why did my mom have this address? So weird. I'm just glad I made it out alive.

Tags: dad, Horror, Ouija board, ghost, haunting, spirit, ghosts, back, scary, haunted, tape, caught, real, spirits, hunters, halloween, activity, vlog, supernatural, taking, creepy, demons, spooky, evil, caught tape, ghostbusters, strange, hunting, mystery, teen, girl, webcam, sunshine, sunshine girl, wiccan, creepy lady, ufo, footage, mysteries, paranormal activity, mom, occult, possessed, demon, awful, attack, violence, hauntedsunshinegirl

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น