วันอังคารที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber: The Connection!

Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber: The Connection! Tube. Duration : 3.93 Mins.


Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber: Is there a connection? Mark responds to your comments and lusts after the Weezer Guitar. Subscribe! www.youtube.com Click www.sendspace.com to download Old Lady Ke$ha! Can't wait to see your video responses! Watch the original music video parody HERE! www.youtube.com OLD LADY KE$HA LYRICS Wake up in the morning feeling like Buster Keaton Can't take my prescriptions yet because I haven't eaten Before I leave I dip my dentures in some polygrip Then I rub some BenGay on my tender hip We're talkin' corns on our toes toes Puttin on support hose hose Drivin' down the highway slow slow Chillin' in Boca Raton Gettin' our Bingo on Here's a picture of my grandson grandson Please stop turn it down does it have to be so loud? You're blowing up my hearing aid Its not covered by medicaid My bedtime is six o'clock My front door has seven locks Because I'm Ooo-old Ooo-old In the summer we wear coats and we watch "Murder She Wrote" Every day we go to mass Hey you kids get off my grass! Time out, lets have some soup And rehearse for choir group Oooo Oooo Ain't got a care in the world cus we're drinking Rob Roy's Then we get a ride to Denny's from my youngest boy And the gents are lining up cus say we smell minty But we show them to the door unless they look like Will Brimely Sittin' and watching our stories Judge Judy, Regis, and Maury Remember when we were forty (me neither) Hit the early bird buffet Then catch a matinee What heck did he just say? (I didn ...

Keywords: Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Kesha, Justin Bieber, Key, Awesome, Weezer, guitar, Contest, Mark Douglas

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น