วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Amy Winehouse -He Can Only Hold Her - Doo Wop (That Thing) - Live SXSW

Amy Winehouse -He Can Only Hold Her - Doo Wop (That Thing) - Live SXSW Video Clips. Duration : 3.70 Mins.


www.hardknock.tv Amy Winehouse -He Can Only Hold Her - Doo Wop (That Thing) - Live SXSW. I have been fortunate enough to watch many shows in my life time but there was something about watching Amy for the first time right before she blew up that I will always remember. Amy was the buzz of SXSW that year and I thought going in that there was no way she was going to live up to all that hype but as soon as she started singing I knew she was the real thing. She wasn't one of these cookie cutter artists that a label built, she was raw and her voice reminded me of Billie Holiday. The other thing that stood out to me were her eyes. I remember making eye contact a couple times and freezing up both times, similarly to the way I have heard people describe when they met Prince. There were some memorable shows at SXSW that year but the only thing I could talk about when I got back to LA was how amazing this soul singer Amy Winehouse was. Amy, Thank You for sharing your voice and soul with the world. You will be missed! Rest in Peace

Tags: Amy, Winehouse, He, Can, Only, Hold, Her, Doo, Wop, That, Thing, Live, SXSW, Stronger, Than, Me, hard, knock, tv, You, Know, I'm, No, Good, Rehab, Back, To, Black, Lauryn, hill, Tears, Dry, On, Their, Own, rip, performance, concert, live music, live concert, classic

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น