วันอังคารที่ 18 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Jimi Hendrix - Wild Thing Live Monterey 1967

Jimi Hendrix - Wild Thing Live Monterey 1967 Tube. Duration : 9.25 Mins.


Jimi Hendrix - vocals guitar Noel Redding - bass backing vocals Mitch Mitchell- drums i do not own this video lyrics: Come on man sing it with me Wild thing, you make my heart sing Oh You make a everything, groovy Wild thing Wild thing I think you move me But I want a know for sure Come on and ssssssock it to me one more time (click)you move me Wild thing, you make my heart sing Oh You make a everything, groovy A sing again Wild thing Yeah Wild thing I think you move me But I want a know for sure Come on and ssssssock it to me one more time again Oh shucks I love ya Wild thing, you make my heart sing You make a everything, groovy Yeah wild thing Yeah wild thing Yeah yeah wild thing Yeah yeah yeah wild thing Oh sock it to me Wild thing

Tags: Jimi, Hendrix, Wild, Thing, Monterey

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น