วันพุธที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

iPad Garageband - Guitar Jam Improvisation

iPad Garageband - Guitar Jam Improvisation Tube. Duration : 3.35 Mins.


PLEASE!!!! Stop asking for more Garageband videos. I really would like to make more videos its fun for me. And some tutorials too because i have many requests, but I do not own an ipad anymore and I cant afford one. So please dont make me feel bad and ask for more. If I get an ipad in the future you will see more videos for sure! This is me creating a jam track with apple's Garageband app for the ipad and then shredding a guitar solo over it! I am sorry about the bad video quality, but i could not find a way to record ipad's screen in a fast framerate. Anyway i believe you will get the idea. Hope you enjoy!

Tags: ipad, Garageband, Guitar, Jam, Improvisation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น